Request for 100TB License

Satuti Tuti

Jul 14, 2018, 10:55:08 PM7/14/18
to dedupfilesystem-sdfs-user-discuss
Hi,
Would like to request 100TB License please.
Thank you in advance, Sid

Erick Perez - Quadrian Enterprises

Jul 14, 2018, 11:51:43 PM7/14/18
to dedupfilesystem-...@googlegroups.com
has anyone ever got a response?
I see people asking for licences but no answer. I asked for a 10TB for
myself like 2 months ago and still no anser.

---------------------
Erick Perez
Soluciones Tacticas Pasivas/Activas de Inteligencia y Analitica de
Datos para Gobiernos
Quadrian Enterprises S.A. - Panama, Republica de Panama
Skype chat: eaperezh
WhatsApp IM: +507-6675-5083

Satuti Tuti

Jul 15, 2018, 9:05:29 PM7/15/18
to dedupfilesystem-...@googlegroups.com
Too early to say, lets see.

Gary Kirk

Jul 16, 2018, 12:03:11 PM7/16/18
to dedupfilesystem-sdfs-user-discuss
Had the same experience. Basically it looks like after 1TB the appliance is taken over by https://www.kanatek.com/opendedup/ and they charge by the 1TB raw capacity per year support to give you the license

Learning Time

Jan 23, 2024, 6:28:10 PMJan 23
to dedupfilesystem-sdfs-user-discuss
Hi, did you received key?
i was requested it, but no luck...
can you share it?

On Monday, July 16, 2018 at 6:03:11 PM UTC+2 Gary Kirk wrote:
Had the same experience. Basically it looks like after 1TB the appliance is taken over by https://www.kanatek.com/opendedup/ and they charge by the 1TB raw capacity per year support to give you the license

On Sunday, July 15, 2018 at 9:05:29 PM UTC-4, Satuti Tuti wrote:
Too early to say, lets see.