Deducer-Tab Analysis not shown

alejandr...@gmail.com

Jan 15, 2020, 6:20:08 PM1/15/20
to Deducer
Hi,

I have downloaded the all-in-one Deducer from the Hard-to-Reach Population Methods Research Group web page (redirected from Deducer webpage). I have installed it but, instead of showing the Analysis tab in the console, it appears Sample tab and Population tab, and the functions are not the same as in the Analysis (ex: one sample test, two sample test, paired test,...).

My theory is that Deducer web has redirected me to the HRPMRG page, and actually I am downloading the all-in-one RDSAnalyst pack, which includes R, Deducer and RDS. I think that maybe it has not the same packages as the original Deducer.

The point is that I can not perform a two sample test or a paired test or a logistic model.

Has anyone had the same problem? Does anyone know if there is another webpage where I can download all-in-one Deducer? I also tried to install Deducer directly in R, but another error appears, as somebody explained in another post.

Thanks