Problem with the installation

laiaag...@gmail.com

Mar 25, 2019, 10:31:37 AM3/25/19
to Deducer
Hi, I was trying to install Deducer in my new computer, and when I click on "Download Installer" in http://www.deducer.org/pmwiki/index.php?n=Main.WindowsInstallation, it brings me to a page with  "Hard-to-Reach Population Methods Research Group" as a title, with no references to the installation of the program. Does anybody know why?? I've tried installing it from R but haven't achieved it either. Thank you!!

rudolf....@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2019, 7:13:57 PM4/28/19
to Deducer
You can open R and use the Installer from the R menu to install the Deducer package plus its Dependencies (tick that box) from a CRAN mirror as a binary.
That works well.