Regarding the plotting of Rayleigh-Benard convection (2D IVP)

Ritik Dubey

Jun 19, 2024, 12:07:43 PMJun 19
to dedalu...@googlegroups.com
Hey Dedalus users,
can somebody provide the complete plotting script of Rayleigh-Benard convection (2D IVP) example given in dedalus.

Regards,
--
Ritik Dubey
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research, Kolkata

Jeffrey S. Oishi

Jun 19, 2024, 12:08:54 PMJun 19
to dedalu...@googlegroups.com
https://github.com/DedalusProject/dedalus/blob/master/examples/ivp_2d_rayleigh_benard/plot_snapshots.py

Ritik Dubey

Jun 20, 2024, 7:43:39 AMJun 20
to dedalu...@googlegroups.com
Thank you for the reply sir.
But, when I am running both the scripts (rayleigh_benard.py and plot_snapshots.py) serially , I face the error,

DocoptLanguageError: "usage:" (case-insensitive) not found.

and when i am running only the plot_snapshots.py script , the error is,

DocoptExit: Usage:
    plot_snapshots.py <files>... [--output=<dir>]

plz, help me out.