D-TEA 2023 Call for Papers

DTEA Conference

Sep 19, 2022, 3:01:22 AM9/19/22
to decision_t...@googlegroups.com

D-TEA 2023: Call for Papers

The next D-TEA (Decision: Theory, Experiments, Applications) will be held in Paris, over three days July 10-12, 2023 (Monday-Wednesday)This year the theme of the conference will be Language and Representation.  We intend to focus on the role that language and representation play in the decision making.  Topics include, but are not restricted to, the impact of textual information on decision making, the description of choices in natural and formal languages, and framing effects.

We will be hosted by Institut Henri Poincaré (IHP) in the 5th arrondissement.

With the goal of promoting interaction, the conference has no parallel sessions, and talks will be relatively short (30 minutes).

We solicit submission of theme and non-theme papers.  We will strive to have the balance of topics and of methods that we have always tried to maintain.

Theme papers should be submitted by February 28, 2023, and sent to

dtea...@gmail.com

D-TEA involves no financial transactions: there is no registration fee (though registration will be required for our head count), and, unfortunately, we cannot offer any reimbursement for travel or accommodation expenses.

General Information

D-TEA is an annual workshop dealing with decision sciences, held by HEC, Paris.  The idea behind D-TEA is to promote dialogs between theory, experimental findings, and applications (where “applications” might mean actual decision making as well as the construction of theoretical or empirical models in the social sciences).  One of D-TEA’s goals is to highlight recent development in the field, and bring together researchers who work on similar questions.  To this end, D-TEA has an annual “theme”, and it gives priority to papers related to the theme.  (Some talks are even invited by the organizing committee.)  At the same time, D-TEA also features general, non-theme talks.

DTEA Conference

Jan 31, 2023, 4:09:50 AM1/31/23
to decision_t...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

Just a reminder that the deadline for submission is end of February.

All the best,

The organizers

DTEA Conference

Oct 19, 2023, 2:01:18 AM10/19/23
to decision_t...@googlegroups.com

D-TEA 2024: Call for Papers

The next D-TEA (Decision: Theory, Experiments, Applications) will be held in Paris, over three days, June 17-19, 2024 (Monday-Wednesday)This year we decided not to have a theme for the submitted papers.  We will have a few invited talks, and they will be around the general theme of AI.

We will be hosted by Institut Henri Poincaré (IHP) in the 5th arrondissement.

With the goal of promoting interaction, the conference has no parallel sessions, and talks will be relatively short (30 minutes).

We solicit submission of contributed papers.  We will strive to have the balance of topics and of methods that we have always tried to maintain.

Theme papers should be submitted by February 28, 2024, and sent to

dtea...@gmail.com

D-TEA involves no financial transactions: there is no registration fee (though registration will be required for our head count), and, unfortunately, we cannot offer any reimbursement for travel or accommodation expenses.

General Information

D-TEA is an annual workshop dealing with decision sciences, held by HEC, Paris.  The idea behind D-TEA is to promote dialogs between theory, experimental findings, and applications (where “applications” might mean actual decision making as well as the construction of theoretical or empirical models in the social sciences).  D-TEA features a few guest speakers from other disciplines who present invited talks on issues that might be of interest to the community, with an attempt to focus on a different topic every year.

D-TEA_2024_Call_for_Papers.pdf

DTEA Conference

Feb 7, 2024, 10:32:41 AMFeb 7
to decision_t...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

This is just a reminder that the deadline for D-TEA submissions is at the end of the month.

All the best,

The organizers

DTEA Conference

May 6, 2024, 9:26:09 AMMay 6
to decision_t...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

We are glad to announce that the D-TEA website is updated and active

You can find a tentative program there, and register.  Registration is free and it's only needed for our headcount.

Please note that, while the Olympics only start at the end of July, hotels may be a bit busier than usual.

Looking forward to seeing you in Paris,

The Organizing Committee

DTEA Conference

May 28, 2024, 10:32:20 AMMay 28
to decision_t...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

This is a reminder that, if you plan to attend D-TEA, you should register on the web site below.

Please do that by May 31.

The program (including invited talks' titles) is attached for your reference.

Looking forward to seeing you in Paris!

The Organizers
D-TEA_2024_Program_2024_05_28.pdf

DTEA Conference

Jun 29, 2024, 4:03:16 AMJun 29
to decision_t...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

The call for papers for D-TEA 2025 is below (and attached, for convenience).  Please note that, due to conference hall availability, we had to schedule the conference relatively early.  Correspondingly, we moved the submission deadline to the end of January.

All the best,

The Organizing Committee

D-TEA 2025: Call for Papers

The next D-TEA (Decision: Theory, Experiments, Applications) will be held in Paris, over three days, June 12-14, 2025 (Thursday-Saturday)There is no theme for the submitted papers.  We hope to have a few invited talks, around a theme to be announced.

We will be hosted by Paris School of Economics (PSE) in the 14th arrondissement.

With the goal of promoting interaction, the conference has no parallel sessions, and talks will be relatively short (30 minutes).

We solicit submission of contributed papers.  We will strive to have the balance of topics and of methods that we have always tried to maintain.

Papers should be submitted by January 31, 2025, and sent to

D-TEA_2025_Call_for_Papers.pdf