Important Update of Science of Decision Making (SDM): Error with Submission Email & Extension of Deadline

Chen Zhao

Mar 18, 2024, 9:33:15 AMMar 18
to decision_theory_forum
Dear colleagues,

We hope this message finds you well.

We are writing to you today with an important update about SDM 2024 regarding the submission deadline and a correction to our contact email address.

Due to an administrative error, the email address provided on our website was incorrect. The incorrect address that was displayed is scienceofdecisionmaking AT gmail DOT com. We sincerely apologize for any confusion or inconvenience this may have caused.

The correct email address is sofdecisionmaking AT gmail DOT com, which is the one provided in our previous announcement. We have rectified this on our website now.

In light of this error, we are extending the deadline for submissions to March 31. This will give everyone ample time to resend submissions that may have been sent to the incorrect address.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at sofdecisionmaking AT gmail DOT com.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
Organizing Committee:
    Wooyoung Lim, HKUST
    Rui Tang, HKUST
    Chen Zhao, HKU
    Songfa Zhong, HKUST

Chen Zhao

Mar 18, 2024, 11:47:31 AMMar 18
to decision_theory_forum
For your convenience, we are attaching the details of the conference along with an update on the funding:

The 2024 Science of Decision Making (SDM) Conference will take place on June 30, July 1, and July 2 at the HKUST Business School, Clear Water Bay, Kowloon. The dates have been arranged to allow participants to comfortably stopover in Hong Kong between the RUD (June 24-26) and FUR (July 3-6) conferences. The conference will consist of 25 half-hour talks, with 10 talks scheduled for June 30 and July 1, and 5 talks for July 2. More details can be found on our website (https://sites.google.com/view/sdmhongkong).

We are pleased to announce that we will be able to cover up to 4 nights' accommodation for all speakers.