RUD (Risk, Uncertainty, Decision) 2024 Conference

pet...@kellogg.northwestern.edu

Apr 25, 2024, 1:41:40 AMApr 25
to decision_theory_forum
Dear All,
  The RUD 2024 conference webpage at https://sites.google.com/site/rudconference/rud-2024 has been updated with links to a preliminary conference program and for registration (which is free, but mandatory so that we can have accurate counts for space and food/coffee planning).

 We recommend arranging for lodging soon. To aid in this, we have had two conveniently located hotels within walking distance to campus temporarily hold some rooms that are available on a first-come-first-served basis for conference attendees and participants to reserve at conference rates. Information on these room blocks and the hotels can be found by clicking on the "Accommodations" sub-menu of the RUD 2024 page.

 Hope to see many of you in Evanston, June 24-26th!

Best,
  The Organizing Committee

  Peter Klibanoff
  Marciano Siniscalchi