"The Curious Culture of Economic Theory" is out!

Spiegler, Ran

Apr 16, 2024, 3:30:37 PMApr 16
to decision_t...@googlegroups.com

Dear colleagues (apologies for multiple e-mails),

I am happy to update that my new book, "The Curious Culture of Economic Theory", has just come out!

This book (published by MIT Press) is a collection of essays about the professional culture of contemporary economic theory. It is available in open-access format: