CfP: ANZWEE 2024, September 12th to 14th, Canberra, Australia

evanc...@gmail.com

Apr 28, 2024, 8:23:12 PMApr 28
to decision_theory_forum

Hi All,

We are pleased to announce that the Australia and New Zealand Workshop on Experimental Economics (ANZWEE) is now accepting submissions.

Please send abstracts or full papers (full papers preferred, if available) to ANZ...@anu.edu.au by June 30th.

ANZWEE will be held at the Australian National University in Canberra, Australia, from September 12th to 14th, 2024. There will be no registration fees.

We have three excellent plenary speakers scheduled for ANZWEE 2024:

-- Lionel Page (UQ)

-- Chen Li (Erasmus)

-- Alex Brown (TAMU)

We are happy to accept high quality submissions from recent Australian and New Zealand Honours graduates.  Given ANU's close relationship with the Australian government, we expect that this might be of particular interest to recent graduates working in the Australian Public Service. Priority will be given to students who graduated within the last 2 years and received First Class Honours. Please indicate clearly if your submission is a former Honours thesis and include your supervisors name, year of graduation, and your final thesis grade.

If you have any questions, please contact ANZ...@anu.edu.au.

Thanks,

Evan Calford

Associate Professor of Economics