Axiomatic Analysis of Competitive Budget-Constrained Linear Objective Maximization

Somdeb Lahiri

Jan 28, 2024, 6:49:12 AMJan 28
to decision_t...@googlegroups.com

Hi:
I will be very happy to receive your comments on the paper available at the following link:
The references are as yet incomplete, mainly because I have not been able to access some documents beyond their abstracts.
Thanks and regards.
Somdeb.

somdeb...@gmail.com

Mar 28, 2024, 6:09:55 AMMar 28
to decision_theory_forum
Hi All:
1) The document available at the link I posted on January 28, 2024 has been updated.
2) At the link below is an application of the Hurwicz (1951) criterion.
Apologies if you share the same discomfort with the result (if mathematically correct?) that I do.
Thanks and regards.
Somdeb.