BRIC 9 - Call for submissions

marco

Jan 5, 2023, 3:57:20 AM1/5/23
to decision_theory_forum

Happy New Year!

 We are delighted to announce that the ninth annual Bounded Rationality in Choice (BRIC) Conference will be held at Northwestern University, Evanston (IL) on the 3-4 June 2023.

The conference brings together researchers in choice theory, experimental economics and behavioral economics who are interested in how bounds on rationality play out in individual and strategic decision making.

We would be delighted to receive a submission from anyone who has suitable work for the conference. The submission deadline is February 8th, and the program will be announced in early March.

 Note: Papers should be submitted by email to bric.w...@gmail.com. Conference details/webpage will follow later.

 As in past years, there will be no conference fee and participants will need to cover their own travel and accommodation costs (we will recommend conveniently located hotels). Breakfast and lunch will be provided on both days, and there will be a conference dinner on Saturday, June 3.

 Alex and Yuval (local organizers), Marco and Paola