Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
decision_theory_forum
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
decision_theory_forum
1–30 of 1293
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
rosat...@gmail.com
1:13 AM
Postdoctoral position in Naples
Dear colleagues, I would like to advertise (at least) one postdoctoral position in behavioral
unread,
Postdoctoral position in Naples
Dear colleagues, I would like to advertise (at least) one postdoctoral position in behavioral
1:13 AM
Marie-Louise Viero
Oct 1
Postdoctoral position in Aarhus
Dear colleagues, I am pleased to announce a postdoctoral position in decision theory/microeconomic
unread,
Postdoctoral position in Aarhus
Dear colleagues, I am pleased to announce a postdoctoral position in decision theory/microeconomic
Oct 1
Zark Wang
Sep 30
New paper on attention and time discounting
Dear all, I would like to share my job market paper. The main idea is that the softmax function,
unread,
New paper on attention and time discounting
Dear all, I would like to share my job market paper. The main idea is that the softmax function,
Sep 30
marco
Sep 29
Opportunity Costs
Dear All some of you may be interested in this recent work with Levent and Paola, which appears in
unread,
Opportunity Costs
Dear All some of you may be interested in this recent work with Levent and Paola, which appears in
Sep 29
Severine Toussaert
Sep 16
Postdoc opportunity at Oxford - deadline: 24/10
Dear all, (Many apologies for cross-posting) I am writing to advertise a postdoctoral opportunity
unread,
Postdoc opportunity at Oxford - deadline: 24/10
Dear all, (Many apologies for cross-posting) I am writing to advertise a postdoctoral opportunity
Sep 16
Mehmet Mars Seven
Sep 13
AI-assisted proofs in economic theory
Dear All, I'd like to share an experience in which, for the first time in my own research, AI
unread,
AI-assisted proofs in economic theory
Dear All, I'd like to share an experience in which, for the first time in my own research, AI
Sep 13
Somdeb Lahiri
Sep 9
Continuous Knapsack Problem
Dear All: I wish to inform you that I have edited the Wikipedia page on "Continuous Knapsack
unread,
Continuous Knapsack Problem
Dear All: I wish to inform you that I have edited the Wikipedia page on "Continuous Knapsack
Sep 9
Paolo Giovanni Piacquadio
Aug 26
New paper: Intergenerational Discounting and Inequality—an intertemporal analogue of probabilistic sophistication
Dear all, We would like to share our paper, “Intergenerational Discounting and Inequality.” (PDF)
unread,
New paper: Intergenerational Discounting and Inequality—an intertemporal analogue of probabilistic sophistication
Dear all, We would like to share our paper, “Intergenerational Discounting and Inequality.” (PDF)
Aug 26
Charles Manski
2
Aug 22
new articles in Theory and Decision and Synthese
Hello Decision Group, I am pleased to report publication today in Social Choice and Welfare of my
unread,
new articles in Theory and Decision and Synthese
Hello Decision Group, I am pleased to report publication today in Social Choice and Welfare of my
Aug 22
Berend Roorda
Aug 20
Common sense in the centipede game
Dear all, Here is a paper expressing our view on what the centipede game has to tell us about
unread,
Common sense in the centipede game
Dear all, Here is a paper expressing our view on what the centipede game has to tell us about
Aug 20
Francesco Conti
Aug 18
Working paper on ambiguity in games
Dear all, I hope you are having a great summer. My name is Francesco Conti, and I am a PhD candidate
unread,
Working paper on ambiguity in games
Dear all, I hope you are having a great summer. My name is Francesco Conti, and I am a PhD candidate
Aug 18
Victor Aguiar
,
Spiegler, Ran
4
Aug 12
A new paper on separable vs entangled stochastic choice
Dear all, A brief update to our 2024 thread: Nail Kashaev, Martin Plávala, and I have posted a
unread,
A new paper on separable vs entangled stochastic choice
Dear all, A brief update to our 2024 thread: Nail Kashaev, Martin Plávala, and I have posted a
Aug 12
Victor Aguiar
Aug 10
A step towards a unified model of behaviour
Dear all, this is my new paper attempting an new answer, to the question of a unified model of
unread,
A step towards a unified model of behaviour
Dear all, this is my new paper attempting an new answer, to the question of a unified model of
Aug 10
Karl Schlag
Aug 6
an axiomatization of envy-freeness
hi there, i was having trouble explaining to participants at IFORS26 why envy-freeness is about
unread,
an axiomatization of envy-freeness
hi there, i was having trouble explaining to participants at IFORS26 why envy-freeness is about
Aug 6
Sam AFLAKI
Aug 3
New paper: Choice Sets and Behavioral Measurement
Dear all, At Itzhak's kind suggestion (and invitation), I am sharing a paper on how future choice
unread,
New paper: Choice Sets and Behavioral Measurement
Dear all, At Itzhak's kind suggestion (and invitation), I am sharing a paper on how future choice
Aug 3
g charles
Jul 28
Do large language model decision makers integrate assets?
Hi All: I just saw the advert for the special issue of Games on LLM decision making. As fate would
unread,
Do large language model decision makers integrate assets?
Hi All: I just saw the advert for the special issue of Games on LLM decision making. As fate would
Jul 28
Andreas Duus Pape
Jul 28
Game Theory and Large Language Model
Dear Colleagues: Announcing a special issue of Games on Game Theory and Large Language Models. LLMs
unread,
Game Theory and Large Language Model
Dear Colleagues: Announcing a special issue of Games on Game Theory and Large Language Models. LLMs
Jul 28
Itzhak Gilboa
,
Mohammed Khan
3
Jul 28
More on discontinuity at zero
Dear Members of the Decision Theory List, It is still morning in Europe, and certainly morning here
unread,
More on discontinuity at zero
Dear Members of the Decision Theory List, It is still morning in Europe, and certainly morning here
Jul 28
profdav...@gmail.com
Jul 27
Ambiguity in Multi-Stage Games
Dear All I attach a copy of our paper Ambiguity in Multi-Stage Games. It studies ambiguity in a class
unread,
Ambiguity in Multi-Stage Games
Dear All I attach a copy of our paper Ambiguity in Multi-Stage Games. It studies ambiguity in a class
Jul 27
kritima...@gmail.com
,
Karl Schlag
2
Jul 27
A new paper on "Copeland Choice Rules"
hi kriti the problem is that if you do not know what tournament setting is and not what a copeland
unread,
A new paper on "Copeland Choice Rules"
hi kriti the problem is that if you do not know what tournament setting is and not what a copeland
Jul 27
Prof. Frank Riedel
Jul 27
New Paper on Model-Contingent Insurance Design under Ambiguity
Dear forum, please find a new paper on optimal insurance design under ambiguity - we restore
unread,
New Paper on Model-Contingent Insurance Design under Ambiguity
Dear forum, please find a new paper on optimal insurance design under ambiguity - we restore
Jul 27
Somdeb Lahiri
2
Jul 25
Pair-Valued bi-matrix games plus 2 more papers on coordination games
Dear All: Some more results on "Pair-valued bi-matrix games" are available at the link:
unread,
Pair-Valued bi-matrix games plus 2 more papers on coordination games
Dear All: Some more results on "Pair-valued bi-matrix games" are available at the link:
Jul 25
Tsogbadral Galaabaatar
Jul 23
Call for papers - 2026 Midwest International Trade and Theory Conference
Dear Colleagues, The Theory Meetings of the fall 2026 Midwest International Trade and Theory
unread,
Call for papers - 2026 Midwest International Trade and Theory Conference
Dear Colleagues, The Theory Meetings of the fall 2026 Midwest International Trade and Theory
Jul 23
Berend Roorda
Jul 21
Balancing Acts
Dear all, Our paper 'Balancing Acts' has now appeared in the Journal of Mathematical
unread,
Balancing Acts
Dear all, Our paper 'Balancing Acts' has now appeared in the Journal of Mathematical
Jul 21
Yi-Hsuan Lin
Jul 20
random choice and random non-EU
Hi all, I'd like to share my recent paper titled "On the (non-)uniqueness of random non-
unread,
random choice and random non-EU
Hi all, I'd like to share my recent paper titled "On the (non-)uniqueness of random non-
Jul 20
g charles
2
Jul 9
State‑Dependent Utility and Stochastic Probability Weights
Typo on slide #20 corrected in the attached. Some terms were hitherto undefined! On Thu, Jul 9, 2026
unread,
State‑Dependent Utility and Stochastic Probability Weights
Typo on slide #20 corrected in the attached. Some terms were hitherto undefined! On Thu, Jul 9, 2026
Jul 9
siddharth chatterjee
Jul 9
A new solution concept for 2-person 0-sum games
Dear All, Attached is a piece on a proposed (set-valued) solution concept for 2-person 0-sum games
unread,
A new solution concept for 2-person 0-sum games
Dear All, Attached is a piece on a proposed (set-valued) solution concept for 2-person 0-sum games
Jul 9
Arturo Macias
Jul 8
Contributions to E-commerce platforms economic theory: shadow subscription
Introduction The organization of e-commerce—spanning both physical and digital assets—is arguably the
unread,
Contributions to E-commerce platforms economic theory: shadow subscription
Introduction The organization of e-commerce—spanning both physical and digital assets—is arguably the
Jul 8
ako...@gmail.com
Jul 6
new paper on ambiguity/late resolution
Hi all, Happy to share a new (short) paper showing that recursive models of ambiguity aversion can
unread,
new paper on ambiguity/late resolution
Hi all, Happy to share a new (short) paper showing that recursive models of ambiguity aversion can
Jul 6
Karl Schlag
Jul 6
non-guessing
dear decision theory specialists i have this new paper. i propose how to process information in an
unread,
non-guessing
dear decision theory specialists i have this new paper. i propose how to process information in an
Jul 6