The joint problem at 4th floor

Lohit Kulkar

May 21, 2014, 7:15:13 AM5/21/14
to <deccan-arcade-1@googlegroups.com>
Dear President,

This is a gentle reminder on the joint crack issue which was bought to the notice of association couple of months back however I do not see any progress or updates regarding this, and day by day the concrete is chipping out and feel that needs to be fixed ASAP.

Kindly let me know if I can be of any help in solving this issue if required.

Lohit kulkarni
415

Sent from my iPhone

Balakrishna Gudi

May 21, 2014, 11:52:08 PM5/21/14
to Lohit Kulkar, <deccan-arcade-1@googlegroups.com>
Hello Mr.Lohit,

Thank you for extending your support to us.

We have brought this issue to Builder's (Mr.Vinay's) notice and have done several requests also on closing of all actions in timely manner. But there is slow response from Builder to these requests. Last Saturday we escalated these matters to Mr.Ranganath and he has promised to look into these and we plan to meet him this weekend.

On weekend (sat, sun), please be in touch with Association team (Mr.Chidanand or Mr.Shrinath) to know meeting time slot with Mr.Ranganatha, so that you can join and present your voice too.

This is the 10th point in 15 points MOM sent Builder.

10) On the 4th floor between Flat # 414 and 415, the Expansion joint is opening up. During rains there will be water leakage from this area.

Deccan Mgt has agreed to look into this issue and close this by End of May

Regards
Balakrishna Gudi
DA-205

Balakrishna Gudi

May 22, 2014, 3:04:19 AM5/22/14
to vinay ranganatha, Lohit Kulkarni, deccan-...@googlegroups.com
Thank you Mr.Vinay.

Regards
Balakrishna Gudi

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 12:30 PM, vinay ranganatha <vinay.ra...@deccan-group.com> wrote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for the update.

We are treating the expansion joint by this month end.

Sir our electricians would attend to all the flats that have a problem in the concealed TV cabling by next week.

Thank You
Vinay
Deccan Group.

On Thu, May 22, 2014 at 11:06 AM, Balakrishna Gudi <bgg...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Mr. Vinay,

Please read below concern echoed by resident regarding expansion joint. we have already brought this to your notice in 8th May MOM. Please act on this ASAP before monsoon starts.

Regards
Balakrishna Gudi