Fwd: Tomorrow's the Night! Make It Up Improv Show & Online Auction!

Lorraine Kowalski

Jun 22, 2024, 2:12:30 PMJun 22
to decatu...@googlegroups.com

image

"Tomorrow's the Night! Get Ready for Laughter and Great Bids!"

We hope you're as excited as we are for another night of laughs and creativity because our "Make It Up! Improv Show" is happening TOMORROW!

Whether you've already snagged your tickets or are still deciding, we want to remind you why this event is a must-see:

  • New Surprises: Expect fresh scenes, new games, and unexpected twists that will have you laughing all night!

  • VIP Experience: Special seating, drink tickets, and a Decatur Makers travel cup and tote bag if you opt for the VIP package!

  • Support a Great Cause: Your ticket helps fund Decatur Makers, a community of creators, builders, and innovators.

But that's not all! Our online auction is live now and will be closing tomorrow at midnight. Don't miss your chance to bid on some fantastic items and experiences while supporting Decatur Makers.

If you've already purchased your tickets, we can't wait to see you there! If you haven't yet, there's still time to grab yours and join the fun.

We're thrilled to share another unforgettable evening with you at Dad's Garage. Let's make it a night to remember!

Make It Up! Improv Show

Date: June 23, 2024
Time: Doors and bar open at 6 PM. The show starts promptly at 7 PM.
Location: Dad's Garage 569 Ezzard St SE, Atlanta, GA 30312

Website: DecaturMakers.org/MIU

Cheers,

The Decatur Makers Team

P.S. Don't forget to bring your friends and family – the more, the merrier!

LinkFacebookInstagram

Decatur Makers

605 W. Ponce de Leon Ave

Decatur, GA 30030