NRVANA Sensory Immersive Experience Fundraiser Today!

Lorraine Kowalski

Apr 3, 2024, 9:10:15 AMApr 3
to dm-me...@googlegroups.com, decatu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

Today is a great day for a new experience!  One of our members has generously offered sessions and tech demos of his NRVANA: Light, Sound & Vibration- Sensory Immersive Experience.  Sign up for your time here on the Sign Up Genius and then donate through our decaturmakers.org!  Standard session fee: $45, any donation welcome.

Q: What is a Sensory Immersive Experience?

A: Laying on a vibrating foam bed, pulsing lights and synchronized sounds take you on a deep journey into your consciousness and open a dialogue with your highest self.

This experiences safely takes the nervous system out of fight or flight, allowing for:
  • Reduced Stress and Anxiety
  • Improved Breathing & Blood Flow
  • Better Creativity & Inspiration
  • Better Sleep
  • Pain Relief
  • Improved Focus
  • Trauma Release
  • Nervous System Reset
  • Self Love
Our Sensory Wellness Therapy uses frequency technologies to stimulate the nervous system's natural healing mechanisms utilizing the Reality Management Technologies.

This process scientifically synchronizes your senses through light, sound and vibration to induce deep states of relaxation and inspiration, while simultaneously providing a neurological reset.

When the body enters this harmonic state, it is known as Sensory Resonance.  This enhances meditation, increases performance, shortens rehabilitation, stimulates health and improves the attitude of any user.

Make some time and space for your reset here today!

Thank you for your support,

--
Lorraine Kowalski (she/her)
Program Manager

- Check out our Calendar for a complete listing of our classes & events.
- Follow Decatur Makers on FacebookTwitterInstagram.
- Get more info at decaturmakers.org