🎟️ Make It Up! Tickets & Silent Auction are Live 🛒

Lorraine Kowalski

Jun 18, 2024, 3:35:36 PMJun 18
to decatu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Supporters!

Our 5th Annual Make It Up! Improv Fundraiser and Silent Auction is this week!

The Silent Auction is live now and stuffed full of goodies from our own Decatur Makers, local businesses like: Little Shop of Stories, Soberish, Sun in My Belly & more, hands-on learning experiences from: Decatur Glassblowing, Guitar Shed, Rustic Bee Woodworks & more, entertainment for everyone from: museums, immersive experiences & sports, and yes, there's even a brand-new-in-the-box 3D Printer to bid on again this year!

Tickets to the Improv Fundraiser are available now. This Sunday, June 23rd, at Dad's Garage, doors open at 6pm for maker merriment and the comedy starts at 7pm. We would LOVE to see your smiling face there! $30 gets you a seat to the show, $75 gets you the VIP treatment with preferred seating, a drink ticket for the bar, a Decatur Makers insulated coffee mug and tote bag.

Please peruse the auction, buy an event ticket, and share all the goodness with your friends and networks!

Thank you for your continued support of this beautiful maker community and mission,

--
Lorraine Kowalski (she/her)
Program Manager

- Check out our Calendar for a complete listing of our classes & events.
- Follow Decatur Makers on FacebookTwitterInstagram.
- Get more info at decaturmakers.org