Create Unforgettable Memories this Father's Day with Our DIY Speaker Class!

Lorraine Kowalski

Jun 11, 2024, 12:57:34 PMJun 11
to decatu...@googlegroups.com, dm-me...@googlegroups.com

Hello Makers,

Looking for a rad gift for Father's Day? We've got the perfect idea for you!

Join our DIY Speaker Class this Thursday and Friday, and spend quality time with your dad while learning about the science of sound. Together, you'll build a pair of speakers from scratch, creating a memorable experience and a unique gift.

Imagine the joy on his face every time he listens to his favorite tunes, knowing that you built the speakers together. It's a gift that keeps on giving.

Don't miss out on this special opportunity to bond and create something amazing. Sign up today!

All the best,

--
Lorraine Kowalski (she/her)
Program Manager

- Check out our Calendar for a complete listing of our classes & events.
- Follow Decatur Makers on FacebookTwitterInstagram.
- Get more info at decaturmakers.org