Still Spots Left! Design Lab Workshop Series

Jennifer Morrison

Jul 16, 2024, 8:45:20 AM (6 days ago) Jul 16
to dm-me...@googlegroups.com, decatu...@googlegroups.com

Hello Makers! 👋

Sign up Today for this month's Design Lab Workshop! Please use this link to register!

Creative Festival (4).png

Exploring the Fascinating World of Flexagons

Description: Unleash your child’s inner mathematician and artist with our captivating Flexagon Design Lab Workshop! This hands-on session is designed for curious minds eager to explore the intersection of geometry, art, and engineering. Perfect for kids who love puzzles and creative problem-solving, this workshop will take them on a journey through the enchanting world of Flexagons.

Workshop Details:

  • Age Group: Suitable for middle school and high school students
  • Cost: $25 per participant
  • Date: Last Thursday of each month
  • Time: 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM

Why Join Our Workshop? This workshop offers a unique blend of mathematics, art, and engineering, making learning both fun and educational. Participants will leave with their own handcrafted flexagons and a deeper appreciation for the beauty of geometric shapes. It's a perfect opportunity to inspire your child's creativity, curiosity, and love for learning.

Please reach out with any questions.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Morrison (she/her)
Manager of Youth Programming & Outreach, Decatur Makers

- Check us out on MeetUp for a complete calendar of our classes & events.
- Follow Decatur Makers on FacebookTwitterInstagram.
- Get more info at decaturmakers.org