3D Printing Beginner Series starts Sunday!

Jennifer Morrison

Jun 7, 2024, 4:58:36 PMJun 7
to dm-me...@googlegroups.com, decatu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Makers! 👋

⏰ There are still spots left in our 3D Printing Beginner Series!

Please use this link to register.
🌟  In this 6-part series, learn the basics of 3d modeling and 3d printing through a series of hands-on projects intended to improve your understanding of engineering and computer-aided design.

Sundays, June 9 - July 14th

4 pm - 6 pm

Ages 8 and up!

$90 per student for the entire series (6 sessions)

🌟 Can't make it to all the sessions, no worries! Use this link to register for the one-session drop-in option.
$20 per student for 1 session drop-in option

Please reach out if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Jennifer Morrison (she/her)
Manager of Youth Programming & Outreach, Decatur Makers

- Check us out on MeetUp for a complete calendar of our classes & events.
- Follow Decatur Makers on FacebookTwitterInstagram.
- Get more info at decaturmakers.org