Pysanky Dyeing & Printmaking Level 2 this Weekend!

Lorraine Kowalski

Mar 20, 2024, 11:43:12 AMMar 20
to decatu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Friends,

We have two arty workshops this weekend:

Join us on Saturday, from 2-5pm, for our annual Pysanky Class: The Ukrainian Art of Dyeing Easter Eggs.  This technique uses the wax relief method for beautifully detailed results.  This class is just $20 and has 3 spots left.  Click here for details and registration!

Join us Sunday, from 9am-12pm, for Printmaking with Linocut: Level 2.  If you are one of the many people who have taken Printmaking with Linocut with Britnay before or if you are already experienced in Linocut, this is the class for you!  It is just $25 with 4 spots left.  Click here for details and registration!

Have a beautiful weekend!

--
Lorraine Kowalski (she/her)
Program Manager

- Check out our Calendar for a complete listing of our classes & events.
- Follow Decatur Makers on FacebookTwitterInstagram.
- Get more info at decaturmakers.org