April Youth Events!

Jennifer Morrison

Apr 8, 2024, 6:28:12 AMApr 8
to dm-me...@googlegroups.com, decatu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Makers!

We are still hosting our FREE monthly Youth Events for April, but please note some dates have changed (events will return to the typical schedule in May). Please click the link below to register. All events require registration as this helps us prepare materials and reach out for volunteers!

Youth Build Club = Tuesday, 4/23 5p-7p
Family Build Night = Wednesday, 4/24 5p-6:30p
High School Cosplay Club = Friday, 4/26 5p-7p
Girls Maker Club = Sunday, 4/28 1p-3p

Please reach out if you would like to volunteer for any youth events this month!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Morrison (she/her)
Manager of Youth Programming & Outreach, Decatur Makers

- Check us out on MeetUp for a complete calendar of our classes & events.
- Follow Decatur Makers on FacebookTwitterInstagram.
- Get more info at decaturmakers.org