May Youth Clubs!

Jennifer Morrison

May 9, 2024, 12:56:58 PMMay 9
to dm-me...@googlegroups.com, decatu...@googlegroups.com
Hello Makers, please join us for this month's youth events! Please use the links to register.

Girls Makers Club = Sunday, May 12th 1p-3p
Learn print-making techniques and create your own masterpiece!

Youth Build Club = Tuesday, May 21st 5p-7p
Design and create your own hydraulic machine!

Family Build Club = Wednesday, May 29th 5p-6:30p
Create eco-friendly decorations!

Cosplay Club = Friday, May 31st 5p-7p
Explore different materials used in cosplay!

If you would like to volunteer please reach out directly. Thank you!

Sincerely,
Jennifer Morrison (she/her)
Manager of Youth Programming & Outreach, Decatur Makers

- Check us out on MeetUp for a complete calendar of our classes & events.
- Follow Decatur Makers on FacebookTwitterInstagram.
- Get more info at decaturmakers.org

Matthew Tanner

May 9, 2024, 2:27:53 PMMay 9
to decatu...@googlegroups.com
I can help with the Youth and Family Build nights

b english

May 9, 2024, 11:01:50 PMMay 9
to decatu...@googlegroups.com

James Brathwaite

May 11, 2024, 2:19:44 PMMay 11
to decatu...@googlegroups.com
I'm an experienced cosplay artist. I'd love to help the 31st