Butcher block table top for sale

Lee Whitcher

Jul 5, 2024, 7:19:29 PMJul 5
to decatu...@googlegroups.com
Friends,

I have an untreated 1.75" x 36" x 72" beast of a butcher block table top for sale. It has a dent on one edge, a couple of gouges on the underside, screw holes on the underside where I had some hairpin legs installed, and generally needs some TLC to get rid of some scuffs and coffee stains on the top side. This thing weighs a ton and will look great once it's had a good sanding and the dents sorted. $100 and I'll throw in the 28" hairpin legs for free if they're wanted (subject to me being able to find them). Will deliver for $20 pretty much anywhere in the metro area. Some pics here.

Please note, I hate to be a cynic but I've been burned the last couple of times by holding my items for people who initially blew hot then ultimately pulled out. As such, I won't be holding the table for everyone and instead letting it go to whoever gets to it first.

HMU with any question. Thanks!

Lee