Oak tree cut and piled in front of our house in COD

Rita Brett

Jun 13, 2024, 8:01:53 AMJun 13
to decatu...@googlegroups.com, dm-me...@googlegroups.com

Good morning,

Unfortunately we lost a very large oak this week. The tree people came and cut it up but haven’t taken the trunk pieces yet. They are in front of 257 Glendale Ave (off Ponce) if anyone wants them. Not sure when they’re being taken, so come asap if you want them.

Best, Rita

image0.jpeg
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 11, 2024, at 12:57 PM, 'Lorraine Kowalski' via Decatur Makers <decatu...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Hello Makers,

Looking for a rad gift for Father's Day? We've got the perfect idea for you!

Join our DIY Speaker Class this Thursday and Friday, and spend quality time with your dad while learning about the science of sound. Together, you'll build a pair of speakers from scratch, creating a memorable experience and a unique gift.

Imagine the joy on his face every time he listens to his favorite tunes, knowing that you built the speakers together. It's a gift that keeps on giving.

Don't miss out on this special opportunity to bond and create something amazing. Sign up today!

All the best,

--
Lorraine Kowalski (she/her)
Program Manager

- Check out our Calendar for a complete listing of our classes & events.
- Follow Decatur Makers on FacebookTwitterInstagram.
- Get more info at decaturmakers.org