Stereo Camera Calibration - initial design

Jonathan Hung

Jul 31, 2012, 1:20:26 PM7/31/12
to Decapod
Hi everyone,

I have posted an initial design of the Stereo Camera calibration on our wiki:

The images depict what a user would see as they choose Stereo 3D as a capture method to the end of camera calibration.

Please discuss openly in this mailing list. Using the feedback received, I will continue refining the design.

Thanks everyone!

- Jon.

---

JONATHAN HUNG

INCLUSIVE DESIGNER, IDRC

OCAD UNIVERSITY

Inclusive Design Research Centre

205 Richmond Street W, Toronto, ON, M5V 1V3

Justin Obara

Aug 1, 2012, 8:35:47 AM8/1/12
to dec...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jon,

The designs are looking good. Just had one question. When the cameras are capturing images for calibration, is the progress bar the progress for how many pictures will be taken for calibration, or the time till the next image is taken?

Thanks
Justin