Hi Folks... update?

E^3

May 10, 2012, 2:30:15 AM5/10/12
to dec...@googlegroups.com

Hi Folks..any updates?

E^3

Justin Obara

May 10, 2012, 9:10:32 AM5/10/12
to dec...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

Good to hear from you again.

We've been working on an 0.5 release that focuses on simple importing of images and exporting to various pdf types (image, ocr, traced). Unfortunately, this release is coming out later than we had expected, but we hope to have it out in the coming weeks. You can get an idea of what will be going into the release from our planning page on the wiki.

Additionally we've been working on some training material that will act as a primer on starting a digitization project. There will be both print and video based material for this. I'm not sure exactly where all this will live yet, but we should be sending out the info to the list when it's available.

Thanks
Justin

On 2012-05-10, at 2:30 AM, E^3 wrote:

Hi Folks..any updates?

E^3

E^3

Jun 4, 2012, 3:05:44 AM6/4/12
to dec...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sir Justin,

Good Day.

How about the additional updates from dewarping?

I have finished all this R&D , yet not the Dewarping(just 45% completed) -perhaps this will be my last
problem in the project

But if the group had that functions already I am overwhelmed to use it.

Thanks

E^3
Philippines

Martin Krämer

Jun 4, 2012, 9:15:21 AM6/4/12
to dec...@googlegroups.com
Hi E3,

we're currently finalizing the first prototype for dewarping and hope
to finish it in the coming weeks.
I'll send an update to you and the mailing list as soon as the first
release is available for public testing.
Would be great to get some early feedback!

Cheers
Martin
> --
> "Decapod" group.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/decapod/-/NulshATAxDMJ.

E^3

Jun 4, 2012, 9:58:06 PM6/4/12
to dec...@googlegroups.com

Hi Sir Martin ,

Wow! that's good.

I will volunteer for the testing,just upload the files here .

Thanks and More power!

E^3