Auditions!

Mike Buchanan

Jan 10, 2016, 3:51:55 PM1/10/16
to deca...@googlegroups.com
Calling all dancers! DECADANCE is seeking enthusiastic performers for our
17th season, in a special January round of auditions.  If you resolved this year to be more active, meet people, learn more styles of dancing, or just to have more fun, now's your chance.

As a fusion social dance group, we offer choreography that's fun to watch—and even more fun to dance! We started at Stanford and now perform all over the Bay Area, including San Francisco's Ghirardelli Square, San Jose's Santana Row, community arts & wine festivals, and popular dance venues.  Our styles span waltz, lindy, cha-cha, hip hop, ceili, and more!

Do you:
  • Put flair and personality into your dancing?
  • Want to expand your dance repertoire?
  • Have some knowledge of basic couple dances OR movement training (anything from jazz dance to martial arts)?
  • Learn quickly?
  • Enjoy pushing limits and (most importantly!) having fun?
If so, join us at auditions for a low-pressure night of dancing that will
leave you exhilarated!  Bring comfortable clothes, dance shoes/socks, and
water.

Tue, January 19, 2016
8:15pm
New Century Dance, 240 Santa Rosa Ave, Mountain View
(Transit info: a 2-minute walk from Caltrain and VTA stations; street
parking on Santa Rosa or Willowgate)

For more info, check out a video sample of our choreography at: