Reminder: Audition for Decadance! Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 8:15 pm

Merry Yen

Sep 25, 2012, 5:50:31 PM9/25/12
to deca...@googlegroups.com
Just a friendly reminder that Decadance Auditions is happening TOMORROW, Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 8:15 pm in Mountain View.

Come dance with us!!
Merry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Wednesday, September 26, 2012
8:15pm until 10:15pm
240 Santa Rosa Ave, Mountain View, CA

Come dance with us! We're looking for energetic, sexy men and women to
join our performance group. People with any dance or movement
experience are welcome. Our auditions are low-pressure and fun!

Auditions are at New Century Dance, behind City of Flowers--look for
the table with red-shirted Decadancers. Wear comfortable clothes you
can dance in and dance shoes or socks. Bring water.

For more information about Decadance, check out our website and G+
page +Decadance. Feel free to ask questions on our event page or to
email in...@decadance.org

Official website:http://decadance.org/

Transit and parking info: Near Mountain View Caltrain and VTA
stations. Street parking on Santa Rosa or Willowgate Avenues.

Ping me if you have questions!

Merry

--
Thanks for your interest in decadance!