Come watch Decadance alumni perform at FNW! Friday, March 2nd at 9:40 pm

1 view

Merry Yen

Feb 26, 2018, 3:15:42 PM2/26/18
to Decadance, deca...@googlegroups.com, Merry Yen
Hi friends!

TL;DR: Decadance is performing this Friday at Friday Night Waltz!
Friday, March 2, 2018, around 9:40 PM
First United Methodist Church

As you may know, Decadance is getting back together for ONE LAST SHOW on July 28, 2018.

We've been rehearsing (and re-learning) some of our favorite choreos from the last 15 years and will be performing 3 of them THIS FRIDAY at Friday Night Waltz.

Come dance with us!

Love,
Merry (Decadance co-director, 2003-2015)