Tickets for the Decadance Finale Show on July 28, 2018

Merry Yen

May 10, 2018, 6:22:55 PM5/10/18
to Decadance, deca...@googlegroups.com, Ben Lindahl

Are available here: https://decadance.yapsody.com

For your information:
  • The show(s) will be on Saturday, July 28, 2018 at Starbright Theatre in Campbell
  • There will be TWO shows: one at 2pm and one at 7pm
  • We are not "saving seats" for anyone at this time
  • Should the shows sell out, there will be an option for guests to sign up on a waitlist
  • Please hold off on general publicity (social media, etc.) until Deca friends & family has had a chance to buy tickets.
  • If you have any questions, please email me or Ben (copied) directly.
It's really happening!!

Merry