Come check out the Decadance Spring Show! Saturday, June 23, 2012 @ 2:00 pm

1 view

Merry Yen

Jun 15, 2012, 9:37:28 PM6/15/12
to deca...@googlegroups.com
Hello deca fans!

Every year, my beloved dance troupe Decadance puts on a big show to showcase our year's worth of choreographies.  Last year we had a fully staged show at the Menlo College Florence Moore Auditorium to a sold out crowd.

This year, Deca is changing it up and will be doing something more chill - an outdoor performance without scripts or fancy costumes, just a lot of fun dancing!  Here's the 411:

What:    Deca Spring Show
            *Featuring 16 original choreos, including 4 pieces by yours truly!*

When:  Saturday, May 23, 2012
           2:00 - 3:00 pm

Where:  Santana Row, San Jose
            We'll be at the stage near Maggiano's

Tickets:  FREE

For those of you who have expressed an interest in seeing me perform, this is the perfect opportunity.  We've been working super-hard toward the show and I promise it'll be a really fun, family friendly show!  Bring the kids and enjoy a lovely day out!

I'm looking forward to seeing all of you at the sh
ow!

Merry Yen

Jun 15, 2012, 9:40:54 PM6/15/12
to deca...@googlegroups.com