FNW 8.18 Happy Anniversary Friday Night Waltz! 16 years!

Merry Yen

Aug 15, 2017, 8:49:59 PM8/15/17
to Decadance, deca...@googlegroups.com
Let's go dance!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Announcements Friday Night Waltz <in...@fridaynightwaltz.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 15, 2017 at 1:31 PM
Subject: FNW 8.18 Happy Anniversary Friday Night Waltz! 16 years!
To: merr...@yahoo.com

08.18 Friday Night Waltz Anniversary Dance - 16 years!

Anna Botelho is back after several years away to start a family. Welcome back Anna, we missed you! Introductory Waltz Class from 7 to 9pm.

7pm introductory rotary waltz.

8pm Salsa Rueda. A very popular called salsa dance. A short introduction to salsa, then onto teaching some basic salsa steps, then we try out Anna's rueda, or called, salsa. where everyone does the same steps, often in a circle, with partner rotation. easy and popular!

To get the most from the class, get there by 7pm. An excellent introductory class.

Jason Anderson is back as our Anniversary dj, Popular dance tunes from the past 16 years!

anniversary playlist
$12 for dance and classes. $8 for dance only from 9 pm to midnight. $8 for students at all times.

No partner necessary. We rotate rapidly in class.

All Ages.

Casual comfortable attire.

First United Methodist Church 625 Hamilton Ave., Palo Alto CA. x Byron, Upstairs Fellowship hall.