Question about Summer Program

Michael Stauch

Jul 7, 2010, 8:41:57 AM7/7/10
to dec...@googlegroups.com
What up folks,

does anyone know what's going on with the summer program we were thinking of having? I have been trying to get in touch with Proffitt about it without much luck. I assume he's been caught up since getting back from the social forum. Last I heard we were gonna be doing it, but I haven't heard anything since that meeting before the social forum.

Also, what's the word on celebrating our victory after saving the 185 jobs? Can't wait to party down with y'all!

Mike

bryan proffitt

Jul 7, 2010, 9:01:52 AM7/7/10
to dec...@googlegroups.com
Mike and everyone,

I apologize for having been ghost for the last little bit.  I've had a lot of real hectic life stuff and family stuff. It's made me pretty unable to focus on doing work.  The summer program is still happening, it is going to be 3 days a week (Tues/Wed/Thurs) and is going to be 2 mornings and an afternoon.  You should receive some details this afternoon about the beginning of things next week and a meeting at the end of this week for the folks who were more interested in being a part of the planning process.

Again, apologies for the disappearance.

bryan

Holly Jordan

Jul 7, 2010, 9:57:01 AM7/7/10