IETester not found

James Knight

Aug 5, 2014, 3:27:34 PM8/5/14
to debu...@googlegroups.com
Hi. This might be a simple fix, but when attempting to launch IETester from debugbar, I get "IETester was not found on the system". I've added the path to IETester in my Win7 env vars, tried adding the .exe to the debugbar dir, etc.. Any ideas what I need to do next? Thanks. -jk

Jean-Fabrice Rabaute

Aug 5, 2014, 4:45:32 PM8/5/14
to James Knight, debu...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

Thank you for the feedback. I have the same problem on my machine. I suppose it's because of all the IE add-ons security. I'll have a look and keep you posted about a possible fix very soon.

Cheers.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 12:27 PM, James Knight <jlk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi. This might be a simple fix, but when attempting to launch IETester from debugbar, I get "IETester was not found on the system". I've added the path to IETester in my Win7 env vars, tried adding the .exe to the debugbar dir, etc.. Any ideas what I need to do next? Thanks. -jk

Fabrice Rabaute

Jean-Fabrice Rabaute

Aug 22, 2014, 1:31:12 AM8/22/14
to James Knight, debu...@googlegroups.com
Hi James,

You can try the latest DebugBar version with a fix for the IETester problem:

Could you install this new version and let me know if the fix works for you ?

Thanks.
--
Fabrice Rabaute