We're Getting It Out There in 2020!

Reverend Billy via ActionNetwork.org

Sep 19, 2020, 4:56:33 PM9/19/20
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com

Friend,

Any talk about political change in 2020 needs the humbling reality of extinction. Not being afraid of the End of the World, rejoicing in the life we DO have – puts urgency in the emergency of our sermons and songs. It is freeing!

GETTING OUT THERE REPORT: Our radical Earthalujah! show is on the 50,000 watt 770 AM WABC station and hearing the sound of howling wolves on AM radio in the middle of the night will take you by surprise! We have added 20 FM signals – including WEJP / Wheeling, WV on Sundays. You can listen here at our new website www.revbilly.com/podcast. With your financial help we were able to hire our singers who lost their jobs from Covid and they have been calling these radio stations.  Our earth songs are reaching more and more potential activists.

Lovealujah! Help us with our new approach to earth activism, with humor, music and our earthy spirit rituals. Come with us into Amazon and Chase, the corporate criminals cannot resist our music!

Earthalujah!

Rev Billy, Savitri (and the singing activists in the Stop Shopping Choir)

Action Network
Sent via Action Network, a free online toolset anyone can use to organize. Click here to sign up and get started building an email list and creating online actions today.
Action Network is an open platform that empowers individuals and groups to organize for progressive causes. We encourage responsible activism, and do not support using the platform to take unlawful or other improper action. We do not control or endorse the conduct of users and make no representations of any kind about them.
You can unsubscribe or update your email address or change your name and address by changing your subscription preferences here.