Earthalujah! Earthalujah! Earthalujah!

1 view

REV

Dec 12, 2020, 11:19:18 AM12/12/20
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com
Rev Billy Radio Episode 33: Earthlujah! Earthalujah! Earthalujah!

The Church of Stop Shopping

Dear Friends,

This week's Earthalujah Show attached.  Announcing a new kind of Earth activism that stops fossil fuels with passionate singing.  Special guest stars this week: LaDonna Brave Bull Allard of Standing Rock and Dr. Bernie Krause the renowned soundman of the universe.

Gather with us tomorrow Sunday Dec 13 at 2 PM under the Washington Square Arch for an Open Rehearsal by the Stop Shopping Choir.  Then at 3:30 to 5 we'll raise our voices at the Bendy Tree in Tompkins Sq.  Earthalujah!
photo by Quilty
Please help this year if you can - we're 40 Earth activists and then again, we're hurting in our dying city.

---Reverend Billy

New York

Reverend BIlly and The Stop Shopping Choir // POB 1556 NY NY 10013 // www.revbilly.com

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from Reverend Billy and The Stop Shopping Choir, please click here.