Rev Billy Radio: The Earth Won the Election (PLEASE REVIEW)

Rev Billy

Nov 6, 2020, 5:10:40 PM11/6/20
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com
Reverened Billy Radio Podcast

Reverend Billy & The Stop Shopping Choir

The Earth Won the Election!

The electioneers are a small group of very busy people talking into iPhones in a boat that is rising slowly as a tsunami grows from below.

The politicians will go down insisting that climate change is just another “issue.” The machinery of denial will disappear in fire and flood, disease and starvation.  But we are Earth-lovers in the Stop Shopping Church. We believe that there is a place for humans even this late in the apocalypse.  That place is the Amazon Fulfillment Center, where the votes for our suffering and death are cast, as every seven days 1M metric tons of CO2 is spewed into the air, making it the dirtiest retail company in the US.  Cast your protest vote at the distribution centers.  Stop the Amazon jets and trucks!  Evolvalujah!

Talen family Halloween RBG family portrait, Savitri, Lena and Billy

Earthalujah,

Rev

Reverend BIlly and The Stop Shopping Choir // POB 1556 NY NY 10013 // www.revbilly.com

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from Reverend Billy and The Stop Shopping Choir, please click here.