Bezos and Musk Plan Second Planet, called “Baby Earth”

Rev Billy via ActionNetwork.org

Oct 16, 2020, 10:02:28 PM10/16/20
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com

Bezos and Musk Plan Second Planet, called “Baby Earth”

That’s the title of this week’s show. How far are we from a “Replacement Earth”?   Where have you gone Philip K. Dick and Octavia Butler – we need your visionary eyes now!

Reverend Billy Radio

How do we help each other when the physical life of the planet is collapsing, and our celebrated leaders make billions out of our slide into extinction?

Join our Earth service – listen in and be with us. We will help each other find our role in the Earth’s evolution.

Earthalujah!

Rev Billy, with Savitri D, Jason Candler and Eva Jimenez

The Church of Stop Shopping

Savitri D, director

Post Office Box 1556, Canal Street Station

New York, New York 10013

Revb...@revbilly.com

Donate to the Church of Stop Shopping

Action Network
Sent via Action Network, a free online toolset anyone can use to organize. Click here to sign up and get started building an email list and creating online actions today.
Action Network is an open platform that empowers individuals and groups to organize for progressive causes. We encourage responsible activism, and do not support using the platform to take unlawful or other improper action. We do not control or endorse the conduct of users and make no representations of any kind about them.
You can unsubscribe or update your email address or change your name and address by changing your subscription preferences here.