Potential dates for NYC collab-athon

Sekai Farai

Oct 26, 2011, 12:38:31 PM10/26/11
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

We have a couple of venue options. We're trying to nail down the dates but it's looking like it's going to be Nov. 18th or Dec. 2. If there are any major events occurring those weekends that would diminish participation, let me know...otherwise I'm waiting for confirmation in the next day or so. After I confirm the date and venue, I'll put an eventbrite page up so that we can start promoting this event throughout the community.

Best.

Thomas

Oct 26, 2011, 2:46:43 PM10/26/11
to Debt Strike /Kick-Stopper
Sound great. Both dates currently work for me. Thanks for getting this
set up.

-Thomas

Greg Belvedere

Oct 26, 2011, 3:50:32 PM10/26/11
to Debt Strike /Kick-Stopper
That works for me too. Thanks for putting this together Sekai. I'm
looking forward to working on this more.

Slorpo

Oct 27, 2011, 9:53:28 PM10/27/11
to Debt Strike /Kick-Stopper
I live in Oakland CA, but would still like to participate. How can we
do this? I'm the front end dev who volunteered at the contactcon.

Eric Sanders

Oct 30, 2011, 9:51:23 PM10/30/11
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com
Both of those dates work for me!  Perhaps we can do a Google+ 'hangout'?

Best,

Eric

Thomas

Nov 12, 2011, 4:47:41 AM11/12/11
to Debt Strike /Kick-Stopper
How are we doing on this? Do we have a location? Should we plan for
Nov. 18th or Dec. 2nd?

-Thomas

On Oct 30, 8:51 pm, Eric Sanders <e...@funintrouble.com> wrote:
> Both of those dates work for me!  Perhaps we can do a Google+ 'hangout'?
>
> Best,
>
> Eric
> *
> *

Adam

Nov 12, 2011, 2:29:11 PM11/12/11
to Debt Strike /Kick-Stopper
The 18th wouldn't work for me, but the 2nd would!

Eric Sanders

Nov 14, 2011, 4:21:43 PM11/14/11
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com
I'm in for December 2!

Best,

Eric Sanders

Daphne Muller

Nov 14, 2011, 6:50:17 PM11/14/11
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com, debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com
December 2nd works for me too.

Sent from my iPhone

Sekai Farai

Nov 15, 2011, 11:20:51 AM11/15/11
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com
Dec. 2nd is the date but I'll have some other details worked out at the end of the week (fingers crossed). Feel free to send me a note for an update if I go underground.

Best!
--
anthropologist. founder. social entrepreneur.
www.twitter.com/sekaifarai

http://meetwith.me/sekaifarai

Follow me on twitter

Thomas

Nov 28, 2011, 2:47:38 PM11/28/11
to Debt Strike /Kick-Stopper
Sekai,

Do we have a location secured for Dec. 2nd? If not, should we postpone
or is there a way we can get a location set up on short notice?

-Thomas