Connections!

Sarah Jaffe

Nov 29, 2011, 4:54:41 PM11/29/11
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

I just got off the phone with Stephen Lerner, who is an amazing
organizer, formerly with SEIU, one of the experts I spoke with for my
debt strike piece for AlterNet, and someone who is very much
interested in working on debt strikes. He asked me to pass on his info
and said he'd love to come to NYC, meet with whomever, put some heads
together and plan.

I'm going to send an email round to some of the folks I've been
talking to about student debt and see if there's interest in a meetup
outside of the collab-a-thon to talk strategy. But for now, Lerner can
be reached at stephen...@gmail.com.

--
Sarah Jaffe
ohyouprettythings.net