The Shopocalypse Meets Black Friday

Rev Billy

Dec 4, 2020, 5:09:17 PM12/4/20
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com
Rev Billy Radio Episode 32: The Shopocalypse Meets Black Friday

The Church of Stop Shopping

Dear Laughing Earth Worshippers,

One week after our Black Friday funeral at Jeff Bezos’ Manhattan mansion, the Earthalujah Show presents:  The call of the Common Loon, our anthem Shopocalypse, Ferguson teenagers invading a Wal-mart with Hands Up! Don’t Shop!, Octavia Butler and a founder of EARTH FIRST Mike Roselle. And finally the howl of the Red Maned Wolf.

photo by Matt Liu

“A gift is less and less loving every mile that it comes by fossil fuel.  This year let’s give by hand, or discover a gift by walking to it.”  --- Rev

Reverend BIlly and The Stop Shopping Choir // POB 1556 NY NY 10013 // www.revbilly.com

Sent via ActionNetwork.org. To update your email address, change your name or address, or to stop receiving emails from Reverend Billy and The Stop Shopping Choir, please click here.