The President Goes To Hell!

Reverend Billy via ActionNetwork.org

Oct 2, 2020, 4:01:01 PM10/2/20
to debt-strike-...@googlegroups.com

Hello Friend,

Here is our current 29 minute radio show: The President goes to Hell

The Stop Shopping Choir perform at Fire & Earth with Defend Democracy in Brazil, NYC  Sunday Sept 26

The Stop Shopping Choir perform at Fire & Earth with Defend Democracy in Brazil, NYC Sunday Sept 26

The natural world is the unnoticed frame for the presidential illness, the debate and the election.  Trump denies the Earth completely. He is obviously a Climate-denier, but even more that he is an Earth-denier. He doesn't believe that the eco-system in which he is standing is real, or powerful, or a life that he is a part of. This is his essential evil, the seed of his violence.

Understanding him this way, our activism is changed at its root. We don’t sing our way through the walls of racist police and into the Amazon loading docks because we are courageous, or correct, or crazy. We do it as an expression of the Earth inside our own bodies and souls. We carry the Earth's Wildness, so do you. We express the Earth’s crisis with passion because it’s a life and death emergency. Common sense. Earthalujah?

Tell us how you are managing these last days of the election, or are these the last days of life as we know it?
We are planning some October Actions, please be in touch if you wish to join.

How can we better serve you? Got Questions? Click here Revbilly.com.

Vote!! Vote-a-lujah!
Rev, Savi & the whole Choir

DONATE to the Church of Stop Shopping

Action Network
Sent via Action Network, a free online toolset anyone can use to organize. Click here to sign up and get started building an email list and creating online actions today.
Action Network is an open platform that empowers individuals and groups to organize for progressive causes. We encourage responsible activism, and do not support using the platform to take unlawful or other improper action. We do not control or endorse the conduct of users and make no representations of any kind about them.
You can unsubscribe or update your email address or change your name and address by changing your subscription preferences here.