Debian Day 2011

1 view

Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar

Dec 6, 2010, 11:28:34 PM12/6/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Debian Day is a day of celebration every 16th August for Debian
Project's anniversary. The focus would be to get as many people to get
to know and experience Debian.

Who's interested to join in the crew?

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianDayDebConf

Garfield WTF

Dec 7, 2010, 10:03:59 AM12/7/10
to Komuniti Pengguna Debian
we should also send invitation to those distro communities where their
distro is built based on debian.
example, ubuntu, knopix, oshirix, proxmox etc.
because these are fork of debian, so we should also consider them as
part of the debian family also.

while joining the crew, i am in.
:)

On Dec 7, 12:28 pm, Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar <umarz...@debmal.my>

Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar

Dec 10, 2010, 8:26:59 AM12/10/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
great idea but we must make sure it will be a _Debian_ day, not some
other distro's day.

Garfield WTF

Dec 13, 2010, 9:28:07 PM12/13/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
Yeah, those other Debian based communities have to be informed that they come as the Debian child.
:)

--
GarfieldWTF
Debian User Community (Malaysia)

azlan idris

Dec 13, 2010, 10:44:31 PM12/13/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
yeah, modify it slightly to show the existence of debian community Malaysia... and dont forget to add debmal url so it can be mobile ads ..hehe

Garfield WTF

Dec 17, 2010, 8:23:33 AM12/17/10
to Komuniti Pengguna Debian
should we also add a QR code on the t-shirt?

Garfield WTF

Dec 17, 2010, 8:24:59 AM12/17/10
to Komuniti Pengguna Debian
woops...