let's start saving for our booth at MOSC 2011

Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar

Mar 9, 2011, 7:11:48 AM3/9/11
to deb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I think we should start saving for our booth at MOSC 2011. Last time it
costs around RM 1k.

Any suggestion/ideas?

Garfield WTF

Mar 10, 2011, 5:38:28 AM3/10/11
to deb...@googlegroups.com
Agree.

--
GarfieldWTF
Debian User Community (Malaysia)

LIU POW SAN

Mar 14, 2011, 10:50:12 AM3/14/11
to deb...@googlegroups.com
it was long time ago,
n I cant even find the previous email.

Since opensuse11.4 and debian 6 is out,
I think we can do something to
gather all foss lover.
It been long time without any foss event since last year.

Cheer,
Pow San
twitter : @apow12348

*p/s : i'm currently testing scientific linux 6. 0, just to see how it is..

Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar

Mar 14, 2011, 11:11:00 AM3/14/11
to deb...@googlegroups.com
Maybe we could arrange for a IRC meeting to discuss this sometime this week?

Garfield WTF

Mar 14, 2011, 11:25:31 AM3/14/11
to deb...@googlegroups.com

Actually we've been ask and ask and ask around for ppl to volunteer to help on planning this.
But too bad, everytime I asked, no one wanted to response...
Anyway, I think it is time to make decision on when to do the release party together with OpenSuse already.
Can't delay anymore, since Debian 6 already released 1 month already...

Garfield WTF

Mar 14, 2011, 11:26:31 AM3/14/11
to deb...@googlegroups.com
How bout online meeting tomorrow 10.30pm(GMT+8)?
At #debian-my @ irc.freenode.net

Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar

Mar 14, 2011, 4:55:18 PM3/14/11
to deb...@googlegroups.com
i'm ok with that

Garfield WTF

Mar 15, 2011, 7:16:31 AM3/15/11
to deb...@googlegroups.com

Ok, you guys start the meeting without me.
I will be login a bit late.