debian t-shirt, who want to volunteer managing it?

Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar

Dec 13, 2010, 6:15:05 AM12/13/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

It's been a while since we does not produce a t-shirt. How about this
one:

http://www.debianart.org/cchost/people/si0ux/si0ux_-_Debian_Black_t-shirt_v02.png

Anyone who like to produce, process payment & distribute it?

Amir Haris Ahmad

Dec 13, 2010, 8:24:40 AM12/13/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
Nice design.

Normally how much the cost ?
--
"If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life, then it means they had never tried a new thing in their life"

Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar

Dec 13, 2010, 8:43:13 AM12/13/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
Dec 13, 2010, 7:38:02 PM12/13/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
Salam,

Ada sapa2 berminat menjadi fasilitator untuk DNSSEC Workshop pada esok dan lusa (15 & 16 Dec). Jika berminat sila maklumkan kepada saya dengan segera di email am...@localhost.my .

1. Elaun RM160 (1.5 Hari)
2. Kena ada skill Linux (kalau tahu bind lagi bagus)
3. Belajar DNSSEC.
4. Ramai yang berada dalam waiting list untuk menjadi peserta, anda disamping menjadi fasi + boleh belajar DNSSEC.

Info lanjut.

rgds
Amir Haris Ahmad

Garfield WTF

Dec 13, 2010, 9:24:54 PM12/13/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
I think the design need to modify a bit, change the URL and put debmal URL.
Agree?

--
GarfieldWTF
Debian User Community (Malaysia)

Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar

Dec 14, 2010, 12:01:49 AM12/14/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
i agree. Any volunteer to design it?

Dec 14, 2010, 11:51:31 PM12/14/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
do you have any pdf or vector Image that i can help you all to modify a little bit.
--
Thank you.

Regards,

Mohd Nasrun B Sulaiman
http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b192/inuyasha_nas/?action=view&current=Qr_nasrun.png
http://septact.blogspot.com/    (Business page)
http://devilmaycry1207.blogspot.com/  (Personal page)

Disclaimer:
This e-mail (including any attachments) may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, distribution, printing, copying or use of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender or SeptAct Enterprise immediately and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this e-mail that do not relate to the official business of SeptAct Enterprise and/or its group of companies shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by SeptAct Enterprise and SeptAct Enterprise accepts no responsibility for the same. All liability arising from or in connection with computer viruses and/or corrupted e-mails is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.

Umarzuki Bin Mochlis Moktar

Dec 15, 2010, 12:12:17 AM12/15/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com

Garfield WTF

Dec 16, 2010, 11:40:28 AM12/16/10
to deb...@googlegroups.com
I think i will also try to design it and see.
:)