Fwd: FOSS in HiTB

Umarzuki Mochlis

Aug 10, 2011, 12:55:53 AM8/10/11
to Malaysian Team Mailing List, deb...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <kagese...@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/8/9
Subject: FOSS in HiTB
To: "A general discussion list on Free/Open Source Software in Malaysia." <gen...@lists.foss.org.my>, pyth...@googlegroups.com, Fedora Malaysia <malaysi...@lists.fedoraproject.org>, osdcm...@googlegroups.com

Hi,

HackInTheBox KL 2011 will be happening on October 10-13 . HiTB is
offering a space for local FOSS groups to set up a small counter to
promote FOSS / exhibit FOSS stuff in HiTB exhibition area. Its limited
to 5 groups with 1 desk counter per group ..

Groups who are interested please send your details to me.

http://www.inigo-tech.com
http://blog.kagesenshi.org
92C2 B295 B40B B3DC 6866  5011 5BD2 584A 8A5D 7331

Regards,

Umarzuki Mochlis
http://debmal.my