Fwd: Final call for FOSS in HiTB

Umarzuki Mochlis

Aug 23, 2011, 4:25:23 AM8/23/11
to deb...@googlegroups.com
any suggestions/ideas?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail <kagese...@gmail.com>
Date: 2011/8/23
Subject: Final call for FOSS in HiTB
To: "A general discussion list on Free/Open Source Software in Malaysia." <gen...@lists.foss.org.my>, pyth...@googlegroups.com, Fedora Malaysia <malaysi...@lists.fedoraproject.org>, osdcm...@googlegroups.com

HackInTheBox KL 2011 will be happening on October 10-13 . HiTB is
offering a space for local FOSS groups to set up a small counter to
promote FOSS / exhibit FOSS stuff in HiTB exhibition area. Its limited
to 5 groups with 1 desk counter per group ..

This offer is open to any local FOSS groups in Malaysia and Singapore.

Groups who are interested please send your details to me before 2nd of
September 2011.

Details needed:

Group Name:
Contact Name: