Fwd: FreeBSD committer at Manchester BSP

Umarzuki Mochlis

Nov 9, 2010, 9:19:53 PM11/9/10
to osdcm...@googlegroups.com, myde...@yahoogroups.com, deb...@googlegroups.com
It's a debian bug squashing party btw. In case anyone currently in Manchester at 13th Nov. and into Debian kFreeBSD
If i'm not mistaken, you still can join it online...

More info on BSP -> http://wiki.debian.org/BSP

Dec 7, 2010, 10:06:30 AM12/7/10
to Komuniti Pengguna Debian
i already tested the Debian kFreeBSD.
although still have a lot of error, but it is already fully
functioning,
and guess wat? a fresh install of Debian kFreeBSD, only uses around
less than 50mb RAM when booted up.
It really having all the advantages of running on a FreeBSD kernel.
by the way, it is also using apt-get, so no need to worry about
installing apps.