Lionel Lauer of the Obsidian Consulting Group - "Please Don't Get Me Fired!"

±

Aug 7, 2004, 3:53:54 AM8/7/04
Lionel wrote:

> Kibo informs me that ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> stated that:
>
> >use...@imagenoir.com wrote:
> >>
> >> Kibo informs me that ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com> stated that:
> >>
> >> ------------
> >> From: ą <h0plib...@hotmail.com>
> >> Newsgroups:
> >> alt.flame,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.snuh,rec.photo.digital,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet,alt.kook.lionel-lauer
> >> Subject: Lionel *Date Rape* Lauer and His Promoting of the Obsidian
> >> Consulting Group
> >> ------------

> >> Tell us all again how much you hate people who try to get their Usenet
> >> opponents into trouble with their employers for "words on a screen",
> >> Deano. ;)
> >
> >Only after you exp[*SLAP!*]
>
> Tell us all again how much you hate people who try to get their Usenet
> opponents into trouble with their employers for "words on a screen",
> Deano.

What sort of problems are you experiencing, Munchkins?:

"Which work trouble would this be, Jason? ;)"

"What does your boss feel about posting on company time?"
"He's fine with it."

> Remember how you spent so much time crying about people doing
> that to you?

Everyone thought it was funny! ;)

BTW - If you're having trouble, I'd suggest it was your words and no one
else's that have caused that.

Take responsibility for your actions for once in your miserable life,
Barney.

> --

http://news2web.com/cgi-bin/dnewsweb.exe?cmd=article&group=news.admin.net-abuse.usenet&item=585739&utag=

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

From: Lionel <n...@alt.net>
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
Subject: Re: [Request for comments] Proposed methods for minimising
abuse from anonymous gateways.
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)

There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
their peers.