MariaDB system versioning issue

Anand Kumar Sankaran

Sep 13, 2022, 8:49:54 AM9/13/22
to debe...@googlegroups.com
Hi all

I am trying to use Debezium with MariaDB system versioning turned on and I am running into the same problem Matt runs into here.

https://issues.redhat.com/browse/DBZ-4059

I would like to get his PR (and I think the "problem" he ran into is not really a problem and is the right behavior for temporal data).  Unfortunately, I don't have a RedHat account and my attempts to create an account since yesterday have failed.

Can someone with a RedHat account please point Matt to this thread and ask him to contact me? I am happy to help test his changes and get his change committed, but I have no way to communicate with him and the RedHat registration error does not seem to go away.

Thanks for your help.

--
Screen Shot 2022-09-13 at 5.46.24 AM.png